Do you disclose all write-off categories?

We provide category A and B write-offs, which come officially from the Department of Transport.

Category C and D write off-vehicles are not disclosed by the Department of Transport at this time.

We do however record previously damaged vehicles which we retrieve from numerous trade sources and class these as damage alerts.

For previous UK vehicles, the DVLA in the UK provide information about all category write off vehicles (A,B,C,D).

To see if a car has been previously written off, please enter your car registration details below.

irish and uk flags IRL/GB

back arrowGo back to FAQ