What information is in a full car check?
The MyVehicle.ie Full Irish Car History Check Report will contain the background history of any Irish including Irish Finance and Valuation.
This car history check report will check if a vehicle is subject to an Irish or UK HPI Finance Agreement.
This report will contain details describing if the vehicle (passenger or light commercial) has been Written-off by an insurance company, if it was previously damaged, or if the car has been clocked or Stolen.
The full report will also contain an accurate valuation on any Vehicle. Our valuation system calculations are used exclusively by 100% of insurance companies in Ireland and also by automotive professionals assessors and financial institutions.
- Full Vehicle Identity Check
- Irish & UK Finance Check
- Irish & UK Insurance Write-Off Check
- Damage Alert
- Mileage Check
- UK Stolen Car Check
- Irish & UK Imported Vehicle Check
- Previous Taxi / Hackney Check
- NCT/CVRT Status & MOT History Check
- Road Tax Status & Costings Check
- Most recent date of sale & sale history Check
- Recorded Model Modifications Check
- VIN & VLC Partial Number for Verification
- Engine Number Provided
- Irish & UK No. of Owners Check
Go back to FAQ