What kind of checks are carried out when I get a Pre-Purchase Inspection?
When you purchase an inspection, you will have a highly qualified automotive engineer go to a location of your choice and carry out a detailed pre-purchase car inspection report.
- Full Check Report
- 101 multipoint check by Qualified Engineer
- Interior Vehicle Inspection
- Seat Belts and SRS Inspection
- Bodywork Exterior Inspection
- Rear Luggage Compartment Inspection
- Under-Bonnet Vehicle Inspection
- Wheels and Tyres Inspection
- Vehicle Brakes Inspection
- Steering and Suspension Inspection
- Vehicle Lighting and Electrics Inspection
- Underbody Vehicle Inspection
- Road Test
Go back to FAQ