Credit Unions Partner with Car History Check Experts MyVehicle.ie
Credit Unions in Kerry and West Limerick have partnered with Car History Check experts, MyVehicle.ie.
This collaboration means that Credit Union members can now get total Peace of mind by availing of a free car check with every car loan application at participating credit unions.
The Credit Unions are offering to members a Free Car History Check with every new car loan application submitted for the month of September.
The members offer is for a Free Car History Checks throughout the month of September for those looking to borrow over €1,000 as a car loan. The Full Car History Check normally retails at €35 for each report. The Chairperson, Marketing Committee, Helen Courtney Power, Kerry and West Limerick Credit Unions stated:
Advantages of a Credit Union Car Loan:
- Owned by its members: Every credit union is owned by its members, the people who save and borrow from it.
- Local: Local decision in the best interest of all members
- Member service: Credit unions pride themselves in the personal service they provide to their members.
- Straight forward: Unlike a Hire Purchase agreement or Personal Contract Plan you own the car from the outset. There are no hidden fees or charges on credit union loans
- Flexible: One advantage of a Credit Union loan is that you can pay it off early. You can also make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, all without any penalties. Generally.There is also no minimum loan period.
- Loan protection: All Credit Union loans are insured at no direct cost to the member. This is designed to pay off a loan in the event of a borrower’s death – subject to terms, conditions and eligibility criteria.
MyVehicle.ie is powered by its parent company, VMS (Vehicle Management System), which provides a range of services to the entire automotive industry in Ireland ranging from Insurance Companies, Independent Vehicle Assessors, Financial Institutions, Independent and Franchise Motor Dealers.
For the past 5 years, VMS has also integrated its Systems and services with the Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) and Institute of Automotive Engineer Assessors (IAEA) exams. The system is being used by all vehicle engineer assessors and approved repairers sitting exams in DIT.
The collaboration between MyVehicle.ie and the Credit Unions is just another stamp of approval by the financial sector in MyVehicle.ie and its services.
Everything on the MyVehicle.ie database comes from a range of official trade and independent sources and is updated in real time, ensuring the highest standards of quality vehicle data that is relevant to those considering purchasing or selling a vehicle.
My Vehicle is fully committed to providing a low costing service to the general public that delivers the most relevant and critical information on Irish and UK Registered Vehicles.
Speaking about the partnership between MyVehicle.ie and the Credit Unions, Justin Kavanagh, Managing Director from MyVehicle.ie stated:
“We are delighted to partner with the Credit Unions in helping their members buy the Right car with the Right History. In this current climate it is a vital necessity to ensure that the background history of every used vehicle is checked and verified before being purchased, whether buying from a private seller or from a dealership and your local Credit Union have now made this easier for you to do this”.
The participating credit unions in the south-west region are: